All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionSt. Thomas Aquinas remains a pervasive voice t only in philosophy and theology but in the wider spectrum of western cultural studies. This collection contributes to a broader understanding of thomistic philosophy, the historical and literary influences both upon and from him, and his ethical and spiritual thought. Such critical reflection on the legacy of St. Thomas indicates both the vitality and the continuing diversity of assessment about his place in contemporary thought.
- Author BiographyThe author: Michael B. Lukens is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at St. Norbert College, DePere, Wisconsin, and Committee Chair for the Killeen Chair of Theology and Philosophy.
- Author(s)Michael Baird Lukens
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.