All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you sick and tired of conflict? Many feel that their clashes with others are pointless, painful experiences that intensify frustrations. But learning how to handle conflict can transform your experience and revitalize your relationships. Whether it's your partner or your boss, your sister or your father-in-law, this book will help you understand yourself better and approach conflict with a new perspective. Conflict doesn't have to be a stumbling block in your relationships; it can be the cornerstone of a new way of relating. Looking at the different factors that influence how we relate to other people, psychologists Sara Savage and Eolene Boyd-MacMillan draw on years of research to explain the factors at play in conflict, and how to overcome them. Complete with self-assessment quizzes, this book will guide you to greater self-awareness and equip you with the tools to tackle conflict effectively.
- Author BiographyDr Sara Savage is a Senior Research Associate at the Psychology and Religious Research Group, University of Cambridge. She is an expert in conflict resolution and the author of several popular-level books. Eolene Boyd-MacMillan is a research associate at the PRRG, University of Cambridge. She has counselled and taught counselling in universities around the world.
- Author(s)Eolene Boyd-Macmillan,Sara Savage
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.