All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionConfluence Narratives: Ethnicity, History, and Nation-Making in the Americas examines a new literary genre that links the Americas together through three common historical experiences: colonization, slavery, and immigration. Informed by postcolonial theory, this book analyzes a selection of vels from North and South Americas to discuss the impact of ethnicity in the construction of national identities, highlight the inherently transcultural aspect of the American character, and to problematize the concept of the contemporary nation.
- Author BiographyAntonio Luciano Tosta is associate professor of Brazilian literature and culture at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Antonio Luciano Tosta
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Content Note4 black & white halftones
- Weight631 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.