Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionConfronting The Deadly I Disease has been in the making for several years. The problem that is being addressed in this little book is t a new one and, if the truth be told, it has been in existence for much longer than even the human race itself. As one reads through the Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation it becomes obvious that this disease has been like a devastating plague, infecting and afflicting all of humanity, particularly those who have made themselves vulnerable by rejecting the God-given antidote. Too many intelligent, gifted and well-intentioned human beings have already contracted this lethal disease for us to kwingly fall into the same self-destructive trap. It is time to wise up, discard all counter-productive dispositions and maintain a healthy, God-pleasing lifestyle. Hopefully this little book will serve as an effective catalyst in that dynamic, therapeutic process by becoming an injection needle to stimulate, initiate and facilitate the necessary uprooting, cleansing and healing. We all have the capacity to change but t all of us have the desire to do so. Some human beings are determined to remain in their I-obsessed state, even if it means that they continue to provoke the Almighty and send themselves into an excessively hot and Christ-less eternity. Those with even the slightest trace of common sense will however realize that God's way is always the best way, irrespective of our thoughts, feelings, opinions, beliefs, perceptions, perspectives, fears or frustrations. After all has been said and done, the only antidote and permanent cure for the deadly I Disease is a radical, unwavering, unapologetic, unconditional surrender to the lordship of Jesus Christ. Anything less is thing more than an authentic prescription for eternal damnation. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches (Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 29, - 3:6, 13, 22).
- Author BiographyDonald earned his D.Min. from the Columbia Theological Seminary (Georgia, U.S.A.) in 2002, followed by a D.M.E. (2007) from the Christian Leadership University (New York) and is currently completing his Ph.D. in Theology at the University of the West Indies. He has a passion to see all human beings (especially those claiming to be Christians) relating to each other from a posture of honesty and integrity as we learn how to speak the truth in love. He is one of two Pastors at the Portmore Lane Covenant Community Church in the island of Jamaica.
- Author(s)Donald K Stewart D Min Dme
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Out-of-print date16/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.