CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.28
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.23
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionConfucius (551-479 B.C.) is a well-kwn person in Chinese history. He had many followers who believed in what he taught and who spread his ideas throughout the country. Confucius continues to influence many parts of Chinese life. What were his ideas? How do they still affect China today?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1900
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight70 g
- Width144 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.