All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores some further concepts that have arisen from more recent perceptions of environmental effects and their possible interactions with living systems. The book is written by international experts and numerous case studies are given. Discussion and presentation of old and vel ideas is targeted at developing a more holistic and united perception of the interaction between congenital diseases and the environment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Technology Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight896 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byC. V. Howard,Luc Hens,Polyxeni Nicolopoulou-Stamati
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.