All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis important revision presents the accumulated kwledge of its highly-regarded author, Dr. Abraham Rudolph, who is internationally recognized as one of the world's leading pioneers in the field of Pediatric Cardiology. Fully revised and updated, the book includes sections considering the changes in pathophysiology with growth into adulthood and the effects of various treatment approaches. The author explains the physiology of rmal fetal circulation and the effects of congenital cardiac lesions, with particular reference to the interactions between the lesions and fetal cardiovascular development.
- Author BiographyAbraham M. Rudolph , Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics and Senior Staff, Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Author(s)Abraham M. Rudolph
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1172 g
- Width176 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.