CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThere's an old line from a different contex: too bad for a blessing, too good for a curse. It surely applies to the U.S. Congress. Many disquieting Congressional actions and processes are detailed in Congress Revealed: Problems and Solutions. Although Congress sometimes creates good results, it often does t. Such failure harms American democracy. Many readers will be astonished by the laughable or horrifying anecdotes and examples. But those same people may be heartened by the Corrective Solutions near the end of most chapters.
- Author BiographyDr. Norton H. Moses earned an M.A. from the University of Texas and a Ph.D. from the University of London. After a four-decades teaching career in History, Government, and Geography he retired from Montana State University Billings (Montana) as an emeritus professor. He then spent about five years doing the research and writing of this book, CONGRESS REVEALED: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. His other book is LYNCHING AND VIGILANTISM IN THE UNITED STATES: AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY (1997).
- Author(s)Dr Norton H Moses
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.