All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThird edition of this classic on family therapy. The introduction calls it a conceptual frame around which to organize your data and your impressions ... a suggested path.
- Author(s)Virginia M. Satir
- PublisherScience & Behavior Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/1993
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLos Altos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience and Behavior Books
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.