All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe connected dominating set has been a classic subject studied in graph theory since 1975. Since the 1990s, it has been found to have important applications in communication networks, especially in wireless networks, as a virtual backbone. Motivated from those applications, many papers have been published in the literature during last 15 years. Now, the connected dominating set has become a hot research topic in computer science. In this book, we are going to collect recent developments on the connected dominating set, which presents the state of the art in the study of connected dominating sets. The book consists of 16 chapters. Except the 1st one, each chapter is devoted to one problem, and consists of three parts, motivation and overview, problem complexity analysis, and approximation algorithm designs, which will lead the reader to see clearly about the background, formulation, existing important research results, and open problems. Therefore, this would be a very valuable reference book for researchers in computer science and operations research, especially in areas of theoretical computer science, computer communication networks, combinatorial optimization, and discrete mathematics.
- Author(s)Ding-Zhu Du,Wan Peng-Jun
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight491 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.