Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian landscape designer Phillip Johnson became an international household name after winning Best in Show at the Royal Horticultural Society's Chelsea Flower and Garden Show in 2013 - the equivalent of winning a gold medal at the Olympics. This book explores Phillip's philosophy of connecting with nature in a sustainable way. Connected focuses on his key passions including: integrated sustainable water management and the creation of natural, chemical-free pools; recreation of thriving habitats for indigeus plants and animals; and the thoughtful connection of the landscape to the home. Illustrated with lavish photography and beautiful watercolour plans, Connected tells the stories behind the commissioning, design and execution of 19 gardens designed by Phillip (with insights from their owners), ranging from small suburban to large rural spaces, and includes his own home garden 'laboratory'. His account of the design and construction of his award-winning garden at Chelsea is also featured.
- Author BiographyLandscape architecture is part of Phillip Johnson's DNA - he designed his first garden at the age of five. He completed his Applied Science degree in Horticulture at the University of Melbourne and immediately started his own landscape and design business. He now leads one of the most awarded landscape design firms in the industry. Phillip has been 'recreating habitat' for more than 19 years, developing more than 500 residential and commercial gardens.
- Author(s)Phillip Johnson
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width225 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.