Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10th International Symposium on Boat and Ship Archaeology was held in Roskilde, Denmark in 2003. The theme of the meeting was Connected by the Sea , and was designed to emphasise the role of the sea, seafaring and watercraft as bridges rather than barriers. Maritime archaeology tends to take place within national borders, with a national focus, yet the very premise of seafaring is the desire to travel beyond the horizon to establish contact with other places and cultures. The conference theme was chosen to encourage the maritime archaeological community to think in international terms.
- Author(s)Anton Englert,Frederick M. Hocker,Lucy Blue
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.