Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe power to change things lies within us. Presented in this book is a theory of how shifts in oneself can have profound shifts in corporations, markets, systems and the world. It has been said, 'Become the change you wish to see in the World.' But the elaboration of how this is true may remain a mystery. The theory of organization introduced in this book indicates a fractal reality in which an idea, a person, a team, a corporation, a market, a system, and progressively more complex constructs are concretely connected by virtue of common and linked patterns that animates each of these separate levels. Hence the power to positively change progressively more complex and removed arenas of life by making corresponding changes in one's personal space becomes more real. The fractal theory introduced in this book indicates how these complex structures can be holistically perceived and correspondingly shifted. It presents the ideas through reader-friendly figures and tables for better understanding. It will be an invaluable resource for professionals working in the fields of business and management.
- Author BiographyPravir Malik has over 20 years of experience in the field of organizational development. In particular, he has a great experience in in-depth analyses, modeling, synthesis, and development of a fractal model and mathematics for organizations. He is Founding Member of A.T. Kearney, India, has served as Managing Director Advisory Services for Business for Social Responsibility-a leading global corporate social responsibility consulting company, has been Intent Architect with Conner Partners, has served on the HR Leadership Team of Stanford Hospital and Clinics, and has been a Professor at Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education. He has an MBA degree from J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, Chicago, an MS degree in Computer Science from the University of Florida, Gainesville, and a BSE degree in Computer Engineering from the Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
- Author(s)Pravir Malik
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.