All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn his previously written articles and books, Chris Edwards has argued that Teaching should be considered a field that is separate from both the field of Education and from the content area fields. Teaching is a field which synthesizes content and method for classroom application. All of the other major intellectual fields have a can of works which practitioners can learn from and add to, but Teaching does t. The Connecting-the-Dots in World History: A Teacher's Literacy-Based Curriculum series changes this by showing how effective a teacher-generated curriculum can be. These books can inspire other teachers to create their own curriculums and inspire a change in the way that the public views teachers and teaching.
- Author BiographyChris Edwards, EdD, teaches World History and Advanced Placement World History at a high school in the Midwest and is the author of both Teaching Genius: Redefining Education with Lessons from Science and Philosophy (R&L Education, 2012), and Novum Organum II: Going beyond the Scientific Research Model (R&L Education, 2014). He writes on the topics of philosophy, theoretical physics, law, logic and psychology for the science and philosophy journals Skeptic and Free Inquiry and his scholarship and teaching methodology have been published in journals produced by both the National Council for History Education and the National Council for Social Studies.
- Author(s)Chris Edwards
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleConnect the Dots History of the World
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.