All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionPractical guide for people and company's looking to adopt cloud techlogy. This book explores the various components included in a cloud deployments and makes recommendations on pitfalls based on experience.
- Author BiographyLinda Carr has been on the forefront of the technology industry since 1991. She has been assisting Fortune 500 companies in defining and driving their technical strategy. Most recently has lead the adoption of emerging technology including secured cloud computing, virtualization, and next generation datacenter build out. She has achieved industry certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, and EMC as well as degrees from Wilkes, Rowan and Lehigh University's' in Art, Statistics, Chemistry and International Economics.
- Author(s)Linda Carr
- PublisherCr2 Enterprises
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCr2 Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJ David Carr
- Illustrator(s)John B Carr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.