All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionConnections is the activity book written for caregivers by caregivers. All activities require little to budget or planning. Therapeutic activities were developed and tested for people at any stage of Alzheimer's and dementia living in both long-term care settings and in the home.
- Author BiographyStacy Andersen has worked in long-term health care for seventeen years. She lives in Iowa with her two children.
- Author(s)Stacy L Andersen
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.