Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionTwo teenagers, an altered world, and the search for the five keys... After divulging secrets about his adventures in the Crossworlds, something his mentors warned him never to do, Cor's world turns upside down. He and his high school girlfriend, Janine, watch in horror as a powerful warrior sent by the Circle of Evil destroys their world and imprisons everyone they kw, including the Crossworlds Champions and most of the creators... Before fleeing the onslaught, the Lady of the Light appears before Cor and Janine. She explains that the Council of Seven placed the Five Keys of the Creators on different worlds just as the chaos began. If Cor and Janine can recover them, the Crossworlds will be restored. There are others looking for the keys, however, those who will use any means to destroy the two teenagers and keep the Crossworlds in disarray forever... Surviving an Altered World, the third book in the Cor and the Crossworlds series, begins with Cor and Janine facing a devastating destroyer who commands the elements of nature. The demon uses this awesome power to decimate Earth, imprisoning everyone they kw in a chilling, lifeless state. Cor and his girlfriend must journey to different worlds in order to locate the Five Keys, restore order to the Crossworlds and save everyone they kw...
- Author(s)Kevin Gerard
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.