All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevil. Great deceiver. Evil one. Father of lies. Satan. Many names. One enemy. And whether you realize it or t, you are on a spiritual battlefield with this enemy every day. How do you prepare to defend yourself? In Conquer, Michael Youssef says you first need to kw everything you can about your enemy. What are Satan's strengths? What are his weaknesses? How does he like to attack? When is he most likely to attack? Are there areas of your life where you are vulnerable and he seems to control the battlefield? Only when you kw your enemy inside and out can you plan and carry out a specific counterattack to defeat him. The final victory will be Christ's, of course. That's a promise from God. But as a Christian, you can actively take part in resisting the devil ...and watching him flee.
- Author BiographyMichael Youssef, PhD, is the founder and president of Leading The Way, a worldwide television and radio ministry, where Dr. Youssef is heard daily by millions in over 190 countries. In 1987, he founded The Church of The Apostles in Atlanta, Georgia, which was the launching pad for Leading The Way. He and his wife have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
- Author(s)Michael Youssef
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.