All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionHow does your sun sign influence who you are and the choices you make? Why does Scorpio want a corner office while Taurus would rather have a luxury vacation? Why does Leo excel at seduction while Aquarius is more interested in studying string theory? In the -nsense voice thousands of fans of her horoscopes in Elle Magazine have come to love, Bridgett Walther provides critical insight and useful advice for each of the twelve sun signs. For readers looking for a transformation to their best self, Walther shows you how to overcome hardwired traits and use planetary timing to your advantage in love, money, health, family, and the future. With a foreword by the one and only Cher, CONQUER THE COSMOS will appeal to everyone, from the seriously spiritual to those who are just plain curious. Bridgett is definitely the real deal. I've called her at the crack of dawn to talk about boyfriends, children, houses, careers, you name it. I have and will always ask for her advice. -Cher I believe in Bridgett Walther. She is the tuning fork of the universe! -E. Jean Carroll, Elle magazine advice columnist
- Author BiographyBridgett Walther is the numerology writer for Elle magazine; was the astrology writer for Elle.com, ElleGirl.com, and WomensDay.com; and write weekly forecasts for Life and Style. Her work has been featured on Playboy.com and Match.com. Her website, bridgettwalther.com, is visited by 45,000 people each day.
- Author(s)Bridgett Walther
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.