All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- Description<strong>This is a book for people with ideas.</strong> Do you make plans that never get implemented? Are they overly complicated and fail because you simply can't stop planning until it's perfect? Or do you refuse to plan because you care only about getting things done, but end up failing and causing chaos for those closest to you (spouse, partners, teammates, etc.)? Do you end up reworking projects instead of accomplishing your goals? Let's find the happy middle ground-the sweet spot that combines planning and action! It's sure to be more than scribbles on a napkin, but far less than an overstuffed binder. What is it that you want to achieve? Whatever it is, it's t going to be easy. Not if it's something BIG worth doing right. But it can be made easier, and in doing so, make it look like it was easy to anyone who didn't see the blood and sweat you poured into your idea. Let's get to work!
- Author BiographyJames Woosley is an underachiever-only because he's constantly expanding his potential by doing something amazing, then immediately striving for more-knowing that his mind, body, and spirit have been stretched to a new level of possibilities. As a business coach, consultant, and project manager, James helps people and organizations move ideas from the dreaming and planning stages to full implementation. He sets goals, plans strategically, and makes things happen...for himself and those around him. Learn more at http: //www.ConquerYourKryptonite.com.
- Author(s)James Woosley
- PublisherFree Agent Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Agent Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.