CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously entitled, Just Because I'm Mixed Doesn't Mean I'm Confused: Empowering Within and Discovering Your Hairitage. Svenya addresses the issues that most people don't even kw exists in the mind of a mixed kid. From hair to identity issues, Svenya shows you how to empower within in order to determine your destiny.
- Author BiographyA graduate of The University of South Carolina with a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communications, Svenya has used her talents to uplift youth during dance workshops, leadership camps and promotional tours for several major brands. Svenya's drive to promote personal development has anchored former organizations such as 3D Dance Management, Divas on a Dime and presently, Swirl Power. Swirl Power includes a website (SwirlPower.com) owned and maintained by the writer in which she posts news resources, hair advice, apparel and hair products specifically for the swirled world of young men, women and parents.
- Author(s)Svenya C Nimmons
- Date of Publication05/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Reese
- Photographer(s)Matthew Jordan Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.