All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionWriting specifically for the statistically scared, Jeff Weaver exposes the mathematics behind statistical analysis and shows how an understanding of probability, standard deviation, margins of error, and test groups can help in the reader's understanding of everything from the lottery to national polls to scientific data. With vivid and humorous examples, Conquering Statistics opens the world of statistics to the average reader as well as the student and offers an invaluable look at the science behind the statistics.
- Author BiographyJefferson Hane Weaver co-authored (with Lloyd Motz) the highly popular book Conquering Mathematics. He received his M.A., his M.Phil., and his Ph.D. at the Columbia Graduate School of the Arts and Sciences. He lives in Fort Lauderdale with his wife, Shelley, and his four children.
- Author(s)Jefferson Hane Weaver
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication07/08/2001
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.