All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practical follow-up to the acclaimed bestseller In 2001, the groundbreaking book Quarterlife Crisis[registered] addressed the unique and unsettling trials of entering modern adulthood. For the first time, it identified how twentysomethings were lost and confused and lamented the absence of a guide - a roadmap with solutions for how to emerge from the crisis successful, happy and sane. Now, the author of Quarterlife Crisis[registered] delivers that roadmap. Alexandra Robbins goes beyond defining the problem of the quarterlife crisis and puts readers on the path to conquering it. She asks - and answers - the tough, soul-searching questions that keep young adults awake at night: - How do I weigh doing what I love versus making money? - Will I ever find my soul mate ? - Why is it so hard to make friends? - Why are my twenties so different from what I expected? With new voices as well as follow-up interviews with some of the original Quarterlife Crisis[registered] twentysomethings, CONQUERING YOUR QUARTERLIFE CRISIS[registered] is the new go-to guide for people who want it all...but just aren't sure what that is yet.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Robbins, a contributing editor at <b>Mademoiselle</b>, is a journalist who has written for such publications as <b>The New Yorker, The Atlantic Monthly, The Washington Post, Salon</b>, and <b>Time Digital</b>.
- Author(s)Alexandra Robbins
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.