All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for the keys to passing the FYLSX? Is so, this book was made for you. The first year of law school is the hardest and the exams can be daunting. The Baby Bar (FYLSX) requires a unique set of skills that schools and tutors just don't have the time to teach. This book offers a detailed analysis on the steps required to achieve a passing score whether you are a full time student or a student with work/family obligations. 80% of the students who take the FYLSX fail. If you follow the advice in this book and work the exercises you will have the tools to succeed and be one of the 20% who pass. These tips will continue serve you well when it's time to venture out into the world of law. This book offers a comprehensive learning program with instructions that range from what to study, how to study, and how to develop a winning attitude.
- Author BiographyLenora Lapesarde is student at the Peoples College of Law. She passed the FYLSX on her first attempt and has the added distinction of having her torts essay published as a model answer by the State Bar of California (June 2014.) She resides in Los Angeles with her daughter.
- Author(s)Lenora S Lapesarde
- PublisherLegal Eagle Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLegal Eagle Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.