All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, originally published in 1927, has proven to be one of the most important and influential books in the field of ethics in the twentieth century. It remains a pertinent, original, and insightful work--a landmark statement of modern casuistry. The Library of Theological Ethics series focuses on what it means to think theologically and ethically. It presents a selection of important and otherwise unavailable texts in easily accessible form. Volumes in this series will enable sustained dialogue with predecessors though reflection on classic works in the field.
- Author BiographyKenneth E. Kirk was the Bishop of Oxford in the Church of England from 1937-1954. He served as a chaplain for the British Army during World War I. An influential moral theologian, he published several works, including Some Principles of Moral Theology.
- Author(s)Kenneth E. Kirk
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Series TitleLibrary of Theological Ethics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight677 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.