Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays and speeches organised into four sections - Origins, Homage, Reflection, and, Renewal. It blends business advice, autobiographical reflection, and poetic meditation to explain why companies have a responsibility to protect the environment. It shows that humans like to elevate themselves and do good for others.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Abbott is a business strategist, an expert on sustainability, and the author of Uncommon Cents: Thoreau and the Nature of Business. He lives in Calgary, Alberta.
- Author(s)Robert M. Abbott
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Frigate Books
- Content Notetables
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.