All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThere are infinite possibilities in human relationships, but the fairytale ideal of companionship does t exist for most people. In consensuality, Helen Wildfell shows how to create a healthy, successful relationship as well as outlining common pitfalls and how to avoid them. Including advice on gender identity, sexual boundaries, power struggles and emotional dysfunction as well as how to overcome resentment and regret, Wildfell describes a journey towards a respectful relationship, one in which self-empowerment and personal preferences are key.
- Author BiographyHelen Windfell: Helen Wildfell is a writer and advocate for social equality within personal relationships. She earned her degree in Sociocultural Anthropology at the University of California, San Diego, where she developed a passion for studying the cultural effects of privilege. She currently lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Helen Wildfell
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight144 g
- Width133 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.