Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionHelping you make the most of plentiful seasonal produce and enjoy it all year round, this book is a how-to guide to preserving fruits and vegetables, featuring step-by-step practical instructions, tips and advice on what to preserve when, and recipes to make your mouth water. Learn t only how to preserve good quality produce, but also how to cook with it to create fantastic dishes every time. Featured items include strawberry leather, sweet corn and pepper relish, honeyed figs with lamb and goat's cheese crostini, sauerkraut, piccalilli, and the perfect Bloody Mary.
- Author BiographyDick and James Strawbridge are a father-son team that runs Newhouse Farm, a three-acre smallholding in Cornwall, England. The BBC's It's Not Easy Being Green documented the Strawbridge family's move from a comfortable home in the Midlands to Newhouse Farm. Dick is an engineer, an inventor, a sustainability expert, and a TV presenter. He is a regular host of C4's Scrapheap Challenge, contributes frequently to Coast on the BBC, and finished in second place on the BBC's Celebrity Masterchef. He is the author of It's Not Easy Being Green. James is a chef, a sustainable living expert, and the cofounder of Posh Pasty Company. Together with his father, he hosts ITV1's The Hungry Sailors and Saturday Farm. They are the coauthors of Practical Self-Sufficiency.
- Author(s)Dick Strawbridge
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleHecho En Casa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.