All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis historico-technical journal was founded in 2001. Published yearly, in the course of the years the journal has entered the international stage with the name Conservation Science in Cultural Heritage , and it is w published in English and in Italian, both in electronic format and on print. It is featured on many websites and international databases, it has been granted the opportunity to apply the Creative Commons (CC) licence and the seal of SPARC (Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resource Coalition), and it has been officially requested by EBSCO Publishing and H.W. Wilson Company to be part of their platforms. Since 2011, it has been edited by Mimesis Edizioni (Mila-Udine). The Advisory Committee is made of experts of various competences and cultural backgrounds. The journal publishes experimental studies and research that are historical, technical, diagstic-analytical, rmative, managerial and ecomico-financial in nature, related to the problems of safeguarding and valorising cultural and environmental heritage within interdisciplinary and internationalist fields. Briefly put, the aims pursued are scientific, institutional and communicational, so that the quality of information can reflect the truth of science and the clarity of communication.
- PublisherMimesis International
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintMimesis International
- Edited bySalvatore Lo Russo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.