All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in accessible, ntechnical language, this book's twenty-three essays provide invaluable conservation guidelines for a variety of materials and media. Focusing also on proper storage techniques and environmental control, contributors offer information on emergency planning, disaster management, and identifying damages that may require professional treatment.
- Author BiographyKonstanze Bachmann is the paper conservator at Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution.
- PublisherSmithsonian Books
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmithsonian Books
- Out-of-print date17/12/2011
- Content Note26ill.
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byKonstanze Bachmann
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.