All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to take action to protect Earth's environment? Are you interested in learning more about wildlife conservation and environmental groups? The Conservation Directory 2017 is a great resource for budding environmental activists and scholars alike who want to achieve a peaceful, equitable, and sustainable future. This all-inclusive volume is an amazing resource that can help further these environmental goals. The new and revised 2017 edition of the Conservation Directory is the most comprehensive listing of conservation and environmental organizations yet published, with information on more than four thousand government agencies, ngovernmental organizations, and colleges and universities, as well as more than eighteen thousand officials concerned with environmental conservation, education, and natural resource use and management. Each entry contains detailed contact information, including names, addresses, and telephone numbers. Also included are selected email and Internet addresses, descriptions of program areas, senior staff by name and responsibility, principal publications, and more. Entries are categorized by organization and state or country and are indexed alphabetically and by subject on topics ranging from acid rain to zoology. Each person listed in the directory is also indexed alphabetically.
- Author BiographyLindsey Breuer is a book editor for a New York publishing company and has worked as a researcher for many outdoor titles, including the bestselling Shooter's Bible series and the Fisherman's Bible. She lives in New York City.
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarrel Books
- Weight1028 g
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byLindsey Breuer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.