All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering Children's Literature is a collection of previously published essays on a variety of topics that inform the study of children's literature. Exploring issues such as censorship, the can, the meanings of fairy tales, and the adaptation of children's literature into film, the essays in this anthology are as diverse as they are illuminating.Along with authors like Natalie Babbitt and Margaret Mahy, teachers, scholars, and publishers of children's books are also contributors. Accessible and comprehensive, this book will appeal to anyone interested in children's literature.
- Author BiographyAndrea Schwenke Wyile is Associate Professor of English at Acadia University. Teya Rosenberg is Associate Professor of English at Texas State University-San Marcos.
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.