All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOwn an unruly horse? Thinking about purchasing a horse but don't kw exactly what to expect once you do? Ever wondered what and how a horse thinks? In Considering the Horse, Mark Rashid tells stories that provide horse owners and potential buyers with the best training solutions-straight from the horse's mouth. And in the second edition of this classic of natural horsemanship literature, Rashid includes a new introduction and adds new insight on his detailed tips on the timeless yet ever-changing pursuit of good horsemanship. By considering the horse's point of view, he explores a variety of solutions to common training problems like head tossing, trailer loading, mounting problems, and more. After years of training and teaching, Rashid assures you that you don't need to sell that rebellious horse of yours, adn there's need to panic if you just bought a horse with a problem and don't kw what to do. More likely than t, the answers are here for every rider, trainer, or owner.
- Author BiographyMark Rashid is an author and horse trainer. His books, such as Considering the Horse and Whole Heart, Whole Horse, follow his training philosophy, which is to find training solutions by considering the horse's point of view. The author of seven books, Rashid was featured on the PBS Nature Series.
- Author(s)Mark Rashid
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.