All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionConspiracy Rhetoric seeks to evaluate of the growing persuasive appeal of conspiracy theories within mainstream American society. The examination of this phemen as a contemporary social narrative proceeds through a content analysis of its public literature in order to determine what common links connect the various expressions of this cultural genre, and how its existence reflects on the larger culture. Through a literature review, reflecting pertinent contemporary studies and a methodology and case study of rhetorical analysis based on classical paradigms Conspiracy Rhetoric endeavors to foment a larger dialogue pertaining to communication forms in contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyThomas Adamo is a professor of speech and rhetoric. His areas of study and research include communication theory, political philosophy, history, and media studies.
- Author(s)Thomas Adamo
- Date of Publication20/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.