All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Conspiracy for Greatness ... Mastery of Love Within! we examine different areas of our lives, areas that we have impacted with our conspiracies for smallness, and our gatherings of evidence and arguments of our limitations. We look at some of the most important aspects of our lives, and we will become present to the impact of our decisions and choices in our lives. We also learn to take responsibility of how can we turn this life around, and design our own future by inventing a vision for our life worth living and worth working to achieve. As individuals, we have deeply ingrained images and beliefs about whom and what others are and we are, and how the world works. These beliefs highly influence our daily perceptions and decisions, how we think and how we behave. We only begin to take responsibility for the behaviors that run our lives as we gain clarity about our beliefs and they affect our lives. We can then more easily dissolve any limiting barriers and allow the essential qualities, such as being responsible for our actions and accountable for our decisions in regard to our lives and the lives of those around us that produce fulfillment, self-expression and success. What is this amazing phemen that some people have created mastery around, and for many others it is still a mystery? They had vision! Those who succeed in their visions clearly saw a future and started planned for it. They designed their actions to correlate to the future they saw. This mystery is the topic of Conspiracy for Greatness ... Mastery of Love Within! Because what we are t aware of, but what controls us is the absolute opposite of mastery, which really is a conspiracy for smallness, for weakness and a conspiracy to oppose limits on our own and others limitations and abilities.
- Author(s)Behnam Bakhshandeh
- PublisherPrimeco Education, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrimeco Education, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.