Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionBoston executive Nina Kasai has been living a lie since her days as a student at Stanford University. But she's about to learn that some secrets are too big to stay buried. Years ago, Nina fled her affluent suburban home and vowed never to return. The horrifying truth has been locked away in her hidden diary for years However, the perfect life she created is about to come crashing down when Phillip Copeland, a ghost from her past with secrets of his own, makes Nina an offer she can't refuse: her silence in exchange for his. Soon, it all goes horribly wrong as Nina's suspicious husband threatens to end their marriage, a shocking double-cross sends her reeling, and a devastating loss threatens to push her over the edge.
- Author(s)Gled Browne Kabongo
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.