All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalogue contains the fifteen large oil canvases painted by Giorgio Oikomoy to mark the 1700th anniversary of the Edict of Constantine in 313 AD. Giorgio Oikomoy is a master of Mediterranean light and color. Born in Athens in 1947, he studied in Gea and Florence, where he graduated. Many of his most important works are on display in Italy, Switzerland, Germany and the Czech Republic. His sculpture, the great bronze Statue for Peace in San Mari, won the international competition launched in 1982 by the former Republic of Yugoslavia. Instead his ceramic masterpiece, the big, jubilant sculptured panel Giannina Gaslini, a universal gesture , adorns the entrance to the Giannina Gaslini Children's Hospital in Gea.
- Author(s)Louis Godart
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width300 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.