All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically written for paralegal students, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE, 2nd Edition identifies and explains the concepts behind constitutional law and connects them to everyday experiences both inside the law practice and out. Carefully edited for non-lawyers, the major cases presented show how the Supreme Court's decisions impact lawyers, lawmakers, and the general public, while breaking down complex legal concepts for easier comprehension. Each chapter also contains learning objectives, review and analysis questions, and vocabulary terms to build your confidence with the material, and demonstrate the ways paralegals perform in the workplace. Focusing on practical application, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE, 2nd Edition offers multiple hands-on opportunities to help you excel.Helpful appendices include samples of commonly used legal documents, while information-packed readings deliver hypothetical cases, ethical dilemmas, and end-of-chapter assignments designed to hone your analytical skills.
- Author BiographyYvonne Ekern is a member of the Law Faculty at Santa Clara Law School and an instructor for the DeAnza Community College Paralegal Program in Cupertino, California. Formerly the Chair of the Paralegal Program at West Valley Community College, Ms. Ekern received her J.D. from the University of Idaho School of Law. Joanne Banker Hames is an instructor and the coordinator for the paralegal program at DeAnza Community College in Cupertino, California. Formerly an instructor at Santa Clara University Paralegal Institute, Ms. Hames was also an attorney in a busy litigation law firm, where she worked in all aspects of civil litigation, including pre-trial preparation, jury trials, and appeals. She earned her J.D. degree from Santa Clara University School of Law, and has been an active member of the California Bar since January 1972.
- Author(s)Joanne Banker Hames,Yvonne Ekern
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight970 g
- Width204 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.