All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful, and often surprising, look at adolescent girls' socialization in a historically elite, private, single-sex high school.
- Author BiographyAmira Proweller is Assistant Professor, School of Education, DePaul University.
- Author(s)Amira Proweller
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Power, Social Identity and Education
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.