All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionCivil conflict remains one of the most significant threats to peace and security in the contemporary era. In Constructing Peace Lisa MacLeod offers the first ever application of Finnemore and Sikkink's model of rm construction to the study of peace building and conflict resolution. Skillfully applying this model in a comparison of United Nations peacebuilding operations in El Salvador and Cambodia, MacLeod strives to provide readers with a better understanding of how the process of construction of rms of political legitimacy may lead to practical strategies for the transformation of civil conflict. This rare and exciting study of long-term peace building efforts will appeal to scholars of international studies and conflict resolution.
- Author BiographyLisa MacLeod is (assistant) professor of international studies at Soka University of America.
- Author(s)Lisa A. Hall MacLeod
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.