Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionConstructing the Persuasive Portfolio helps you learn the art of designing a compelling and effective architectural portfolio. Margaret Fletcher categorizes the architectural portfolio design process into a step-by-step method that you can manage and understand. The full-color book includes 400 portfolio examples from 55 designers, along with more than 50 diagrams, and a set of 48 design actions that are marked throughout. You will learn how to: -Identify your readership -Collect, document, and catalog your work -Organize your portfolio -Visually structure your portfolio -Design your layout -Manage both printed and digital portfolio formats As your ultimate persuasive tool, your portfolio is the single most important design exercise of your academic and professional career. Constructing the Persuasive Portfolio shows you everything you need to kw to create your portfolio and is the only portfolio design book you will ever need!
- Author BiographyMargaret Fletcher is an assistant professor of architecture in the College of Architecture, Design and Construction at Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama, USA.
- Author(s)Margaret Fletcher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note469 colour illustrations, 419 colour illustrations, 50 colour line drawings
- Weight936 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.