Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionCarrying on in Key Stage 1 is written to help teachers continue key practical activities and child focused learning throughout Key Stage 1. The activities are mapped onto the National Curriculum Programmes of Study for this age group. With the child at the centre of the activities, the book offers many exciting suggestions for topic based work, following on from and building upon the work children have done in the Foundation Stage. There is a host of ideas for using everyday materials such as paper and wood, along with purpose-designed construction materials such as Lego. The tasks included in the book are active, varied and challenging - guaranteed to interest both boys and girls. Construction is the first in a lively and detailed series of books. The kwledge, experience and national profile of the authors will ensure a strong demand for what is bound to be a popular resource.
- Author BiographyRos Bayley was an enthusiastic advocate of personal, social and emotional education, believing that if we get this right children's intellectual development will follow much more easily. Consequently, much of her work revolved around enhancing children's self-esteem and educating for self-knowledge. Following extensive experience as an Early Years teacher, Ros later worked as a consultant, trainer and storyteller. Sally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally built a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field - she is currently concentrating on expanding her writing about learning in the early years.
- Author(s)Lynn Broadbent,Ros Bayley,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCarrying on in Key Stage 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.