All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the essentials of construction contracts, including how the law has developed, the reasoning behind key clauses and how contract law is applied in practice, this is an invaluable guide for students at undergraduate and postgraduate level, as well as for professionals working in the field.
- Author BiographyJohn Adriaanse was Senior Lecturer in Construction Law at London South Bank University from 1992-2014. He also lectured part-time at Oxford Brookes University, UK. Before that he was an adviser on contracts in the construction industry.
- Author(s)John Adriaanse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight678 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.