All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides guidance on delay analysis, particularly in relation to extension of time submissions. It gives readers the information and practical details to be considered in formulating and resolving extension of time submissions and time-related prolongation claims. Useful guidance and recommended good practice is given on all the common delay analysis techniques, and worked examples of extension of time submissions and time-related prolongation claims are included. Written in a practical and user-friendly style, the book includes helpful charts and graphics. It will be useful for construction professionals dealing with extensions of time and delay claims, and for lawyers and others who are involved in the contentious side of the construction and engineering industries. Roger Gibson has over 40 years of planning & programming experience in the construction and engineering industries. During the latter part of his career his has received many appointments as an Expert in time-related disputes.
- Author BiographyRoger Gibson has over 40 years of planning and programming experience in the construction and engineering industries. During the latter part of his career he has received many appointments as an expert in time-related disputes.
- Author(s)Roger Gibson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note220 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.