All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionWith the construction boom reaching over $300 billion by the early 1990s in the United States alone, this comprehensive and accessible guide is more important than ever for the budget--minded contractor. Presenting quick engineering kw--how for the performance and satisfactory completion of construction using commonly recognized equipment, it deals with the physical concepts of the work, the surrounding conditions and equipment requirements, with an emphasis on controls governing the equipmenta s performance.
- Author(s)David A. Day
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/1991
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series of Practical Construction Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight818 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Revised byNeal B.H. Benjamin
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.