All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, Construction Law is the standard work of reference for busy construction law practitioners, and it will support lawyers in their contentious and n-contentious practices worldwide. Published in three volumes, it is the most comprehensive text on this subject, and provides a unique and invaluable comparative, multi-jurisdictional approach. This book has been described by Lord Justice Jackson as a tour de force , and by His Hour Humphrey LLoyd QC as seminal and definitive . This new edition builds on that strong foundation and has been fully updated to include extensive references to very latest case law, as well as changes to statutes and regulations. The laws of Hong Kong and Singapore are also w covered in detail, in addition to those of England and Australia. Practitioners, as well as interested academics and post-graduate students, will all find this book to be an invaluable guide to the many facets of construction law.
- Author BiographyJulian Bailey is a partner at White & Case LLP, where he practises in the International Arbitration and Construction and Engineering Groups. He is Chairman of the Society of Construction Law (UK), and has won that society's Hudson Prize on two occasions.
- Author(s)Julian Bailey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleConstruction Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight6062 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine185 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.