All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe construction professional has to be a jack of all trades, and master of all. This text covers a wide range of subjects, reflecting the breadth of kwledge needed to understand the dynamics of this large and complex industry. This edition introduces extended coverage in the scheduling area to address more advanced and practice oriented procedures such as Start to Start, Finish to Finish, and similar relationship between activities in a network schedule.
- Author Biography<b>About the Authors</b><b>Daniel W. Halpin</b> DANIEL W. HALPIN is Professor Emeritus and retired Bowen Head of the Division of Construction Engineering and Management at Purdue University. He is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and received the MSCE and PhD degrees in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois in 1969 and 1973. Prior to attending Illinois, he served in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers receiving the Bronze Star Medal for service in the Republic of Vietnam. His awards include the Walter L. Huber Civil Engineering Research Prize (1979) and the Peurifoy Construction Research Award (1992) both given by the American Society of Civil Engineers <b>(ASCE)</b>. ASCE recognized his achievements with distinguished membership (Dist.M.ASCE) in 2006. Also in 2006, the Construction Industry Institute (CII) awarded him the prestigious Carroll H. Dunn Award of Excellence, CII's highest award. He is a member of the National Academy of Construction (NAC) and was named a Distinguished Alumnus of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Illinois in 2008. <b>Bolivar A. Senior</b> BOLIVAR A. SENIOR is Associate Professor in the Department of Construction Management at Colorado State University. He has extensive experience in the management of construction projects. He headed Senior Brown Associates, Inc., consultants in the area of planning and control, and served as project manager for several companies in his native country, Dominican Republic. He has published many articles and a book in the areas of project planning and control, financial management and construction management education.
- Author(s)Bolivar A. Senior,Daniel W. Halpin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight905 g
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.