All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the most up-to-date green and sustainable methods for residential and commercial building construction as well as the latest materials, standards, and practices with CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS, METHODS AND TECHNIQUES: BUILDING FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE, 4E. This comprehensive book's logical, well-structured format follows the natural sequence of a construction project. The book is the only one organized based on the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Masterformat standards. You will find the most current industry developments and standards as well as latest relevant building codes within a dynamic new design. A wealth of comprehensive learning resources, including MindTap(TM) Personal Learning Experience, ensure a solid understanding of today's construction materials, methods and techniques that is critical for ongoing industry success.
- Author BiographyEva Kultermann is Associate Professor in the College of Architecture at Illinois Institute of Technology where she teaches courses in Materials, Architectural Design, Design Build, architectural Technology, Vertical Framing, and Energy Conscious/Sustainable Design. In 2011 she was awarded the Excellence in Teaching Award for the College of Architecture. Formerly, she taught at the University of Arkansas and won the school's Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award. She also worked as a professional builder, trim carpenter, foreperson, and project manager. Ms. Kultermann holds a Carpentry Diploma from Northwest Arkansas Vocational Technical School, a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Arkansas, and an M.S. in Energy Efficient Architecture from Oxford Brooks University in England. William P. Spence is Dean of the College of Technology as well as Professor of Construction Engineering Technology emeritus at Pittsburg State University in KS. He currently is active as a full-time author of more than 30 technical construction books.
- Author(s)Eva Kultermann,William P. Spence
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight2064 g
- Width225 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.