All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionConstructive empiricism is t just a view regarding the aim of science; it is also a view regarding the epistemological framework in which one should debate the aim of science. This is the focus of this book -- t with scientific truth, but with how one should argue about scientific truth.
- Author BiographyPAUL DICKEN is a Junior Research Fellow in Philosophy at Churchill College, University of Cambridge UK. He is an Affiliated Lecturer for the Faculty of Philosophy, Director of Studies in Philosophy at Pembroke College and Director of Studies in History and Philosophy of Science at Churchill College.
- Author(s)Paul Dicken
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.