Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis set of DVDs highlights and accompanies the different theoretical approaches featured in Jon WinekAes Systemic Family Therapy. The most comprehensive set of family therapy DVDs available, it covers a wide array of family structures, including couples, single parents, mixed race and ethnicity couples/families, and LGBT families/couples, from a variety of therapeutic approaches. Each DVD opens with an introduction to the approach and to the therapist, followed by a role play session and commentary from the therapist. The therapist discusses what issues were presented in the session and their conceptualization of the presenting problem. This similar format for each DVD allows students and professionals to easily see the differences among the approaches and how each theory shapes clinical practice.
- Author BiographyJon L. Winek, PhD, LMFT, LPC, currently directs the Marriage and Family Therapy program at Appalachian State University, where he has been teaching since 1993. He has been involved with the theoretical development of the treatment program at Family Solutions, and continues to provide ongoing clinical supervision to the staff. He is the author of the DVD series, Systemic Family Therapy: From Theory to Practice, as well numerous book chapters and journal articles.
- Author(s)Jon L. Winek
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight68 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.